As a company approved by the UK Gambling Commission to receive RET donations for the prevention of gambling harm, we are committed to changing the lives of those who need it most.
Better Change has partnered with several award-winning Social Housing providers to support them in their commitment to invest in suitable, long-term housing solutions for the most vulnerable members of society.
All our partners go above and beyond their mission by ensuring their tenants also have access to life enhancing skills such as apprenticeships, mentoring and educational programmes, in an effort to help their residents achieve independent living. Better Change are honoured to have been chosen as the delivery partner for this initiative and have devised a comprehensive, impactful and measurable programme for altruistic and socially minded organisations to support.
- Gambling Awareness courses delivered to some of the most vulnerable communities in the country (including the homeless, asylum seekers, ex-offenders, those recovering from substance abuse and young adults within the care sector;)
- Inspirational anecdotes from those with lived experience of gambling harm;
- A unique and responsible insight into the iGaming industry as well as potential career paths within the compliance and safer gambling departments;
- Employability training including CV writing, dressing for success and interview techniques;
- Specialist sessions provided by a BAAT (British Association of Art Therapies) registered art-based interventions therapist, specifically to increase insight, cope with stress, manage trauma, improve relationships, and increase cognitive and sensory skills;
- A safer gambling certification;
- Where possible, a work experience placement within a reputable organisation.